Create a Do-It-Yourself Fundraiser
DIY FOR NEO KIDS
Want to make a BIG difference in your community? Create your own fundraising event with NEO Kids Foundation!
By hosting a fundraiser with NEO Kids Foundation, you’re directly helping us purchase vital pieces of equipment, conduct life-changing research, increase awareness for children’s health needs in Northeastern Ontario, and you’re helping keep children in your community closer to home when possible.
Because of generous supporters like you, we’re able to continue to improve healthcare in the North. Your time, effort, and donations are crucial for advancing equipment and services at Health Sciences North. We are so grateful that you would consider fundraising for NEO Kids Foundation, and we can’t wait to see what our amazing community can do!
Download our DIY Fundraising Toolkit below to get started. The toolkit is filled with everything you need to get your campaign launched.
Looking for fundraising ideas? Here is a list to help you get started!
- Bo Bo Bear Birthday Bash
- Lemons 4 NEO Kids (Lemonade Stand)
- Walk or Run 4 NEO Kids
- Sale 4 NEO Kids (Yard Sale, book sale, etc.)
- Bubbles 4 NEO Kids (Car Wash)
- Games (Gaming) 4 NEO Kids – live stream gaming event
- Virtual tournaments
- Trivia Night with friends and family
- Outdoor Sports tournament
- A “give it up” fundraiser (ex. Give up a certain social media app, an addictive food, a bad habit)
Hosting your fundraising online is simple, and easy! Start fundraising NOW!